Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Tomorrow Never Dies

Well, here we are. My final night in the United States for the next five months! This day seemed like the one day that was always in the abstract, like the one thing that was always there, but I never really had to worry about because "I had plenty of time," but now that it's here, I'm wondering who pushed the fast forward button. I honestly have no idea how I'm feeling right now. Definitely some stress (I've been freaking out about everything from flights to paperwork), and definitely some excitement. I guess there really isn't much left to do other than soak up this final night here and prepare for my new adventure. They tell me that orientation is a bit hectic and there is a lot of stuff to learn so it looks like I'm going  to be coming out swinging, but first thing's first: getting there. Don't they say that's half the battle? Okay American Airlines, here I come. Please be nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment